Over the last 115 years, chiropractic care has been the leading natural and non-invasive approach to treating chronic spinal pain conditions.
The field of chiropractic medicine continues to change and our clinic specializes in using the best combination of chiropractic care with spinal rehabilitative exercises for pain management and pain relief.
Chiropractic care works by first relieving the tension or inflammation to the delicate nerves of the spine. This irritation to spinal nerves is the chief cause of spinal pain.
When chiropractic adjustments are given to relieve the pressure placed on the nerves of the spine, relief is noticed almost instantly. This relationship between the spine and nervous system is the main focus of chiropractic treatment.
With chiropractic care, patients not only respond to spine pain conditions, but also to conditions affecting the entire body as well.
Ready To Help!
Your chiropractor will take the time to listen to your health history and concerns before performing a detailed physical examination. He will then recommend a patient-specific treatment plan that will help alleviate your immediate aches and pains while also working to correct the underlying cause of your body’s pain and dysfunction.
We offer treatment in several chiropractic methods, including:
- Spinal decompression therapy for herniated discs, bulging discs, sciatica and more
- Manual adjustments (spinal manipulation) using drop tables
- Roller traction tables
- Activator device (for our older patients)
- Active and passive rehab therapy
- Neuromuscular re-education
- Therapeutic exercises
- Balance and/or wobble boards
- Theraband® restrengthening
We may also use modalities during your treatment such as heat and cold therapy, ultrasound, electro-stimulation using a TENS device, and cold laser.
Cold Laser for Pain Management
A cold laser can be used in conjunction with spinal manipulation (chiropractic adjustment) and other therapies, or it can be used as the primary treatment. Low-level laser therapy can be used to help manage pain and stimulate healing in the following conditions:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, plantar fasciitis, bursitis, and other inflammatory conditions
- Sprains, strains, trigger points, contusions, muscle ruptures, and other muscle and tendon disorders
- Chronic pain associated with the neck, mid-back, low back, and fibromyalgia
- Arthritis and other joint conditions
- Neuropathies, headaches, and other neurological conditions or disorders
Benefits of Cold Laser Therapy
- Increases the speed, quality, and strength of tissue repair
- Increases blood supply
- Stimulates the immune system
- Stimulates nerve function
- Develops collagen and muscle tissue
- Will help generate new and healthy cells and tissue
- Promotes faster wound healing and clot formation
- Reduces inflammation
Cold laser therapy is a painless, non-invasive treatment. The number of treatments necessary and length of treatment varies by condition. Most treatment sessions range from a few minutes to 15 minutes. Low-level laser therapy is considered to be one of the safest treatments available today.
Let Wellness Solutions help restore your health – naturally. Call one of our convenient locations or request an appointment online.